Friday, July 15, 2011

Day 8: Harry Potter Day!!!

        Well, I went to bed around 5 am yesterday night (or this morning??) because I was up watching HARRY POTTER AND THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PART 2 and I'm not exactly sure how I'm functioning. Nevertheless, I showed up to work today 5 minutes early. Woot! During the morning meeting Liz and I volunteered to show all the interns our lab (MVRL). No one looked too excited to come see everything! I feel kind of bad because the whole time I was explaining the eye tracking device, I was speaking with a monotone. It was just too early!
        Afterwards Liz and I researched all day. Seriously. We took a break for lunch, but really I just swallowed my sandwich in one bite and took a little nap for 20 minutes! No worries though, I got up in time to go right back to work. 
        I think we've finally decided on a topic to research: advertisement and how people's eye's react to certain ones. We don't know yet what type of advertising we'll be studying, but a couple of ideas are television commercials, website advertisements, etc. This is going to be an awesome project so stayed tuned haha :)

No comments:

Post a Comment