Thursday, July 28, 2011

Day 17: Progress.

        We finished running all of our subjects today which felt really good because Liz and I no longer need to keep the experiment a secret. So our question is: does sound affect (effect?) people's eye movements when watching commercials? And if so, does that make it harder or easier to remember all the commercials? What we did was test 8 subjects, 4 girls and 4 boys. 2 of the 4 girls and 2 of the 4 boys watched an entire episode of Jeopardy! in silence (that includes the commercials too)! We apologize to those of you who had to endure that. It was sort of awkward just having to sit there in silence (lol). Once we were done with the SMI a camera crew moved in because they were doing some work for the dermatology experiment that's going on. There have been so many camera people in our lab recently!
          After lunch Liz and I did Yarbus. It was for the driving study. And once I'm done with this blog I'm going to resume doing those because I'm not getting picked up until 4:45! Alright well, now I'm done with this blog  so I'm actually going to Yarbus. Oh we did get slightly bored today so we photoboothed!
Fishiesss


No comments:

Post a Comment