Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 30: Work, work, work!

          Ok, so this is my last day here before I go on vacation for 3 days. I should be back Monday. Today Liz and I wanted to get as much work done as possible so that when I leave maybe she can just continue working on our powerpoint. We spent all day working on our presentation. We skipped a FREE lab lunch to do work. weird right? I know. It was depressing, but we needed to do work! While the entire lab was out to lunch Liz and I recorded videos for our powerpoint that demonstrated how to calibrate on Yarbus and how to put on the mobile eye trackers. Then we went to the lab meeting where we spent time talking about that awfully long chapter. When we got back Jeff informed us that he wanted us to present our powerpoint for him and Karen at 5:00! So we got back quickly to the lab and buckled down to finish what we could of our powerpoint. The presentation was kind of scary! But when we finished I was so happy because I was finally on vacation!

No comments:

Post a Comment