Monday, August 15, 2011

Day 28: Half Day

          I was only here from 8 to 11:45 because I was going on a road trip with my friends! We were going to Georgetown (DC) for a college visit. In the morning before I left, Liz and I spent a couple of hours trying to figure out how to draw some sort of conclusion from our experiment. Hari finally helped us by showing us this new way of analyzing our data. We used the area of interest (aoi) method track the man-bag in the progressive commercial. We decided that for each subject we would only look at one of the commercials (the progressive insurance one). This commercial seemed to be the best choice for us because Flo (the lady in the commercial) directs the audience with her words to pay attention to the man bag. We wanted to see if the non-sound subjects noticed the man-bag at all. We began collecting data when  I had to leave. Liz continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment