Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Day 25: Cleaning!

          I've noticed that the titles to my blog posts just keep getting more and more creative :) Anyways this morning Liz and I cleaned the "back room" from 9 until noon. By that time our backs were killing us from rolling up cord after cord. On the bright side we definitely earned our lunch which was a delicious sandwich and then a bagel because I was STILL hungry. Astounding riight?! I'm constantly surprising myself.
          After lunch I looked over the powerpoint and brushed up on the article for todays lab meeting. The lab meeting was far more interesting than usual! After discussing the paper for a short while Jeff just showed us videos of magic tricks since that's what our paper was on. The rest of the day went quickly because It was only 30 minutes before I had to leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment